- 1 Pound-Cream Cheese-softened
- ½ Cup-Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup-Amaretto Flavored Creamer
- 1 1/2 Cup-Roasted Pumpkin-see recipe, or canned
- 24 Each-Lady Fingers
- 2 Cups-Amaretto Flavored Coffee-cold
- Amaretto Cookies-crushed
- Coco Powder-in a shaker to dust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Half pumpkin, scoop out seeds and lightly oil inside flesh of pumpkin.
- Season flesh with salt/pepper and place on a foil lined baking tray, cut side down.
- Roast for 45 minutes to one hour or until tender, remove from oven.
- Let pumpkin cool just long enough to handle, scoop out flesh and place in a bowl until ready to use.
- 1 Pound of raw pumpkin yields about 1 cup of roasted pumpkin
- Place the bowl of a stand up mixer in the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove from freezer and add all of the ingredients for the fillings and mix until well incorporated, about 2 to 3 minutes. The filling should be smooth, light and fluffy.
- Place the coffee in a flat bottom dish.
- Take 12 lady fingers, one at a time, dip and roll quickly being careful not to over soak, begin laying the soaked fingers flat in a 8” x8” dish in one even layer.
- Divide the filling in half. Place one half on top of the first layer of lady fingers. Smooth into a even layer, add some of the crushed Amaretto cookies on top of the filling.
- Repeat by dipping and rolling the remaining lady fingers and place on top of the first layer. Top with the remaining half of the filling and smooth out flat. Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Reserve the remaining coffee to garnish.
- To serve, cut into 9 equal pieces. Remove by using a flat metal spatula. Dip into warm water, wipe dry and removing the first piece from the pan.
- Drizzle a little of the reserved Amaretto coffee on a small plate, place one piece of the tiramisu in the middle of the plate, dust with cocoa powder, top with crushed Amaretto cookies and serve.