- 1 Pound-Shrimp-peeled and deveined, pat dry
- To Drizzle-Olive Oil
- To Taste-Chef Troy’s Spice Mix
- 3 Cups-Napa Cabbage-halved and sliced thin from top
- 2 Cups-Collard Greens or Kale-thick stem removed, sliced thin
- 1 Each-Carrot-peeled shredded with julienne peeler
- ¼ Cup-Red Onion-slice thin
- ¼ Cup-Cashews-lightly toasted and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon-Dijon Mustard
- 1 Each-Lime-juice of
- 1 Tablespoon-Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons-Ginger-peeled, small dice
- 2 Cloves-Garlic-peeled
- 2 Tablespoons-Cilantro-leaves only
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup-Canola Oil
- Place cabbage, collard, carrot, onion in a bowl, toss to combine and place in fridge.
- In a blender combine mustard, lime, soy, ginger, garlic, cilantro and salt/pepper.
- With blender still running slowly add oil until all has been combined, place in fridge.
- Heat an iron skillet/sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Toss shrimp with splash of oil to lightly coat, season with spice mix and toss to coat.
- Add a splash of oil to skillet/pan and cook shrimp in batches, not over crowding the pan.
- Cook until just cooked through and slightly charred on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side, keep warm.
- Lightly dressing salad with dressing and place salad in individual bowls.
- While shrimp are still warm toss with a little dressing, add cashews, toss and top salads.