PURCHASE CHEF TROY’S SPICE AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- THE FRESH MARKET - 4223 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28211 (704) 365-6659
- THE FRESH MARKET - 7625 Pineville/Matthews Road Charlotte, NC 28226 (704) 365-6659
- REID’S FINE FOODS - 2823 Selwyn Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28209 (704) 377-1312
- HEALTHY HOME MARKET - 2707 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28209 (704) 522-8123
- THE FRESH MARKET - 20623 Torrence Chapel Rd, Cornelius, NC 28031 (704) 365-6659
- OLD STORE PRODUCE - 15925 Beatties Ford Road, Huntersville, NC 28078 (704) 992-6106
- SHOP AND SAVE SUPERETTE - 1105 Mecklenburg Highway, Mooresville, NC 28115 (704) 664-2155
- JOSH’S FARMERS MARKE T 189 Williamson Road, Mooresville, NC 28117
- MILLS FAMILY FAR M 284 Barfield Road Mooresville,NC 28115
- MCLAUGHLIN’S FARMHOUSE - 15725 Mooresville Highway, Mooresville, NC 28115 (704) 660-0971
- THE GRILL DOCTOR - 120 South Park Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117 (704) 799-6429
- THE ENCHANTED OLIVE - 119 N. Main Street, Mooresville, NC 28115 (704) 230-4704
- PATTERSON FARMS - 10390 Caldwell Road, Mount Ulla, NC 28125 Contact: Cathy (704) 797.0013
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
CHEF TROY’S SPICE LINE LAUNCHED
Mooresville, NC- August 24, 2011
Motown Spice Provisions is proud to announce that they have released Chef Troy Gagliardo’s spice line in retail stores. At press time two local Mooresville locations have started selling both of Motown Spice Provisions Chef Troy blends.
The Shop and Save Superette located at 1105 Mecklenburg Hwy, and the new location of The Mooresville Meat Center at 491 Williamson Road, now have product in stock. Each location has both of Chef Troy’s products, his proprietary blend, the "Spice Mix" and also his unique "Back Rub" that combines’s coffee, cocoa and ancho chili pepper.
His signature spice blend, known as his "Spice Mix", gained notoriety and popularity being used in his all grilled restaurant concepts, Gagliardo’s Grill and Gagliardo’s Grill Express. "With the restaurants closed, I get requests for the spices all the time. In the past I have even made up special batches to keep folks supplied."
"I like to call it, the spice mix, the home cooks secret weapon", says Troy. "Seriously shake a little but on just about any protein or vegetable and you won’t believe how easy it is to make dinner taste good."
Troy has also gotten notice for using his spices on his weekly cooking segment, "Tuesdays with Troy" on Fox Charlotte’s morning show Fox News Rising, the past four years. "A lot of the recipes that I do on the show utilize the spices; both the Spice Mix and the Back Rub have made many appearances throughout the years on the show."
Motown Spice Provisions is in the process of getting the spices in several area stores as well as some larger retailestablishments in the southeast and the Midwest.
Speaking of his ups and down of business world troy had this to say, "I can’t tell you how honored I feel for all of the support from the fans of the restaurant and Fox News Rising, I have been through a lot these past five or six years and without it I am not sure where I’d be."
If you would like Chef Troy’s spices in your store email Motown Spice Provisions at: firstname.lastname@example.org